Newspaper articles featuring my research
- Wagner, Matthew, 2006, "Just a Womb Away". The Jerusalem Post.
Features Section. Nov. 24.
- Traubman, Tamara, 2004, "The Surrogates are Giving Birth Again;
The Families are Having a Second Surrogate Child." (in Hebrew:
Hapundekaiot Yoldot ba'shenit, Hamishpachot kvar osot yeled
pundekaut sheni). Haaretz, Special Issue for Shavuos Holiday, May
- Hayut, Ilanit, 2001, "A Womb for Rent or an Acceptable
Solution?" (in Hebrew: Rehem Lehaskir o' Pitaron Savir), Haaretz,
Health Section, October 29, 2001, page 1, 16.
- Kadosh, Ruti, 2001, "She is Me and I am Her: We are One Body"
(in Hebrew: He Zo Ani v'Ani Zo hi: Anachnu Guf Echad). Ma'ariv,
Women's Section, July 23, 2001.
- Siegel-Itzkovich, Judy, 2001, "Surrogacy: Bearing the Greatest
Gift of All." The Jerusalem Post, Health Section, May 27, 2001, p.
Copyright © Elly Teman 2010-2015